The DiCAPac WPONE Waterproof Case For
Small/ Medium Cameras is a transparent vinyl
and TPU case with an included flat polycarbonate lens port. It protects a variety of small to
medium size zoom lens cameras against water damage. Designed to replace several of
DiCAPac's previous models, the WPONE is a more universal waterproof solution. Depth rated
to 33' (10 m), the case, like all of DiCAPac's products, has passed Japan's rigorous JIS IPX8
test. The WPONE has earned grade 8 status, allowing for complete submersion. The camera
controls are conveniently visible and accessible through the housing. A neck strap and
extension ring for increasing the length of the port are included.
Size: 8.8" x 5.6" x 2.4"
• Transparent Vinyl, TPU Construction
• Included Flat Polycarbonate Lens Port
• Camera Controls Easy To View/ Access
• Passed Japan's JIS IPX8 Test - Grade 8
• For Many Small/ Medium Zoom Lens Cameras
• Neck Strap, Extension Ring Included
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.